ITSLIQUID Group, a communication platform for contemporary art, architecture and design, is proud to present ITSLIQUID International Contest - 10th Edition 2021. The contest is a great opportunity to globalize the language of art, to connect artists working all over the world, to exhibit artworks in the most influential cities. Take part in ITSLIQUID Contest and win the participation in contemporary art exhibitions worldwide, the opportunity to show your artworks in Venice during the Biennale and in London, interviewes and featured articles shared with a public of more than 250,000 subscribers.
ITSLIQUID Contest is developed in partnership with a professional jury of renowned curators, gallerists, architects, fashion designers, high level experts and important professionals of the Art, Architecture, Design and Fashion Worlds.
ITSLIQUID Contest is composed by ten categories: painting, photography, video-art, sculpture and installation, performing art, architecture, product design, fashion design, computer graphics, illustration and drawing.
The deadline for registration is October 09, 2021. REGISTER NOW!
The winners will be announced on October 25, 2021.
Artists, architects, designers and fashion designers have the chance to win 100.000,00 euros in prizes:
- The winner of the first prize will be awarded with one year of Contemporary Art Exhibitions in Venice (during Venice Biennale), in London and Barcelona during ITSLIQUID Exhibitions program 2021 and 2022
- 5 participants will be awarded with an Exhibition in Venice
- 5 participants will be awarded with an Exhibition in London
- 5 participants will be awarded with an Exhibition in Barcelona
- 10 featured articles on the ITSLIQUID Platform
LUCA CURCI (Jury president)
Architect, art curator, founder and director of THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, ITSLIQUID GROUP and LUCA CURCI ARCHITECTS
Italian curator, director of Palazzo Ca' Zanardi and Venice Art House Gallery in Venice