International ArtExpo 2006 Exhibitions
Deadline: March 30, 2006
International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting video/short.films to include in the next 2006 Exhibitions:
– River’s Edge Film Festival (August 17-20, 2006 – Paducah, Kentucky, USA). The Rivers Edge Film Festival is a four day event built around the showing of quality indipendent film from around the world. Our focus is both on the film lover, providing multiple venues in which to experience the best the world cinema has to offer, and on the film maker, offering opportunities for exhibition, education, and networking with contemporaries. There will be four screening venues, and International ArtExpo Collection will be screened at least twice during the festival. Festival staff will introduce each film or film series before the screening and a question and answer period will follow each film, if the filmmaker is present. The deadline for applications is March 30, 2006.
The number of works with you can participate is unlimited. All works must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC), no matter what the original source medium. The duration may be any, with a preference given to a max lenght of 15 minutes. If you are interested, send your video submissions (Name/Surname, City/Country, Film title, Running time, Brief film synopsis) with a CV/biography, videography and an introduction about the piece to:
via Casamassima, 75
70010 – Capurso (Bari) – Italy
International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from different cultures and countries. We depend on the support of you. ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and individuals who support our efforts. We work with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and writers from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various curatorial projects.
Participation open to: professional artists, architects and designers, associate groups and studios.
submission deadline: January 31, 2006
more details: www.lucacurci.com/artexpo
The Euroasian Premium 2006, The Annual International Festival of Architecture and Design, Russia (international award)
Fabulous and universal event to find, award and promote your pioneering projects as long as we deal with innovative architectural and design ideas. Various contests and doings of wide profile which are made to extend cooperation between the Ural school of architecture and design and architects and designers from around the world. A good way to make you get together and more.
The festival consists of the following competitions and events:
– Architecture and City planning
– Environmental design
– Final projects of graduating students from the Art and Architecture program
– Best publications on architecture, design and art
– Lectures, workshops, exhibitions and round–table discussions, all concerning the main trends of contemporary architecture, city planning and urban space
Registration deadline: May 30, 2006
Submission deadline: June 5, 2006
Participation open to: professional architects and designers, associate groups and studios, students and teachers of architectural and design faculties and programs.
The festival begins in December, 2005 and ends in June, 2006.
information: The coordinator of “The Euroasian Premium” Dimitry Maksimov