NUOC (WATER in Vietnamese). We come from the water, we need it and we are water. Without it nothing of what we know so far exist. “There are already many trips and countries traveled in which unfortunately we have seen that a habit as natural as drinking water creates large amounts of plastic waste that, in large part, end up flooding our oceans.”Our trip through Vietnam in 2015 and the large number of plastic bottles we found thrown at each step was our turning point. Thus was born NUOC (water in Vietnamese).
That is our turning point, the need to rehydrate and protect our planet. Hence our obsession to create our reusable glass bottle NUOC, a lifestyle bottle, 100% recyclable, free of toxic agents (BPAA), with which to enjoy the pleasure of drinking water naturally anywhere, anytime, always protecting our health and respecting our planet. A square bottle with own style and personality, with a fresh and functional design inspired by fashion and active life and, most importantly, a bottle in which water tastes like water!
Based in San Sebastián, the Basque Country, the NUOC brand presents itself to the world as an “Ocean friendly” brand of travelers, dreamers, surfers, simplicity, design and non-conformities, but above all of active and active life. of Be Yourself! NUOC, Just for water lovers! Say NO to single-use plastic! #NoSingleUsePlastic Join the change and choose NUOC!
The reduction of the use of single-use plastic bottles, that produce a strong impact on the environment, is the main priority of NUOC.
Did you know…?
• Between 5 and 13 million tons of plastic are filtered every year in the Oceans.
• 100,000 marine animals die because of plastic every year.
• According to the UN, in 2050 the oceans will have more plastic than fish and almost 99% of seabirds will have ingested it in their digestive systems.
• 50% of the plastics we consume are for single use.
• 1 million plastic bottles are bought every minute worldwide.
• Each non-recycled plastic bottle takes up to 300 years to decompose.
• Despite these horrible data, 60,207 million single-use plastic products are consumed per year in Spain, of which 3.5 billion are plastic bottles.
We also tell you good news! The ban on single-use plastic bottles is already a reality in several cities around the world.
Take awareness and avoid single-use plastic bottles! It’s time to change join the #nuoclife movement! NUOC, “Thank you for helping to protect our Oceans!.”NUOC has Charity partners and collaborates in different projects with NGOs struggling to solve the global water crisis. Because access to drinking water is a fundamental right. Without water, there is no life!
Did you know…
• 644 million people still live without water?
• 1000 children die every day from water-related diseases?
• 10% of the world’s population lives without clean water?
10% of the profits of this collection are donated to different NGO projects with NUOC collaborates in the struggle to solve the World Water Crisis and provide access to drinking water to the most disadvantaged areas of India and Central America. Because having access to drinking water is a Fundamental Right! Without water, there is no life. “Nobody can do it everything, but we all can do something“.
NUOC bottles FEATURES
Designed in SS. Basque Country, est. 2016
Enjoy the pleasure of drinking water naturally, anywhere and anytime! Just for Water Lovers! NUOC, “your bottle in which water tastes like water”
• Hight quality borosilicate handmade glass bottle.
• 100% recyclable.
• BPA free.
• Reusable glass bottle.
• Wide nozzle.
• Removable food grade silicone cover.
• 100% recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
• Extra light.
• Perfect for cold water and hot liquids.
• Capacity: 500 ml. / 800 ml.
The glass of the NUOC bottles is made by a traditional handmade process of blowing, with borosilicate glass of high quality, insipid and odorless, the lightest and brighter and, most importantly, despite its lightness, is the glass more resistant to temperature changes. Borosilicate glass does not contain heavy metals or other toxic substances, which makes NUOC the perfect reusable bottle for drinking water or any kind of non-carbonated beverage, both cold and hot.